40K Hexfire Box Set
- Collect two elite forces in one battlebox - Grey Knights and Thousand Sons
- Get the Infernal Master and the new plastic Castellan Crowe, available first in this box
- Includes 29 models plus a campaign booklet
Inside, you’ll find 29 plastic Citadel miniatures, including:
- 1x Castellan Crowe
- 10x Grey Knights Purifiers (can alternatively be assembled as Strike Squads, Interceptors, and Purgation Squads)
- 1x Nemesis Dreadknight (can alternatively be assembled as a Grand Master in Nemesis Dreadknight)
- 1x Infernal Master
- 5x Scarab Occult Terminators
- 10x Tzaangors (with 2x Tzaangor Upgrade Sprues to equip your Tzaangors with autopistols and chainswords)
- 1x Tzaangor Shaman
The 40-page Hexfire campaign book includes background narrative detailing the conflict between the Grey Knights and Thousands Sons over Hexenfast, plus additional rules to depict this supernaturally tainted theatre of war. You'll also find datasheets for everything in the set, including the alternative build options for kits that can make more than one unit type, in addition to new Crusade rules for both factions.
A pair of missions allows you play through a mini-campaign that’s ideal whether you're looking to learn the ropes with the armies in the set, or enjoy an evening of thrilling games with a friend. The Hexfire battlebox is a great choice for new and existing players alike.
The set also includes a Chaos Space Marines Transfer Sheet, alongside 8x 40mm Citadel Round bases, 20x 32mm Citadel Round bases, and 1x 120x90mm Oval Base. These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.