Field Notes 5E Character Journal 2-Pack
HAIL, AND WELL MET, ADVENTURER!
We present thee with the Field Notes 5E Character & Game Master Journals, handsome tomes for the fifth edition of “the world’s greatest roleplaying game,” Dungeons & Dragons.
We see a lot of graph paper here at Field Notes, but even after years of making our Memo Books, it’s hard to see those little squares without wanting to map out a route through a subterranean dungeon or an abandoned castle. Which path will lead us to the dragon, berserker, or whatever other enemies stand between us, treasure, and glory?
While our original Field Notes served us well for general map-making and note-taking, we were craving purpose-built books to track our progress. With some help from our more-experienced dungeoneering friends, we set out on an adventure to make the two best, most complete, most useful 5E role-playing and game-mastering journals available.
Our Character Journals are specifically designed to help you track your D&D character’s statistics, spells, weapons, treasure, history, and more. The 64 pages have room for all of the data normally found on a character sheet, and more, including plenty of space to document your adventure level by level.*
Each book in the 2-Pack is designed to track one character. Inside, you’ll find empty charts, tables, and spaces for logging the following character information:
- Character Elements
- Race Details / Ancestry Details
- Personality Traits / Bonds / Ideals / Flaws
- Background / Backstory
- Class / Subclass / Class Table /
- Attacks / Spellcasting / Languages / Ammunition
- Spellcasting Table / Favorite and Frequent Spells
- Proficiencies and Skills
- Equipment / Money / Treasures
- Downtime and Leisure Activity Tracking
- Character Level Notes
- Allies / Hirelings / Sidekicks
- Faction Details
- Campaign Quotes and Notes
- Behind-the-Scenes / Thoughts / Theories
- Session Log