Warcry: Agents of Chaos
- An essential guide for bringing the forces of Chaos to Warcry
- Full rules and profiles for nearly every model in Grand Alliance: Chaos
- New challenges and fresh ways to play, including updates for Allies and Monsters
Inside, you’ll find:
- Full rules for the following warbands: Beasts of Chaos, Blades of Khorne: Daemons, Blades of Khorne: Bloodbound, Disciples of Tzeentch: Daemons, Disciples of Tzeentch: Arcanites, Maggotkin of Nurgle: Daemons, Maggotkin of Nurgle: Rotbringers, Hedonites of Slaanesh: Daemons, Hedonites of Slaanesh: Sybarites, Skaven, Slaves to Darkness, Iron Golem, Untamed Beasts, Corvus Cabal, Cypher Lords, The Unmade, Splintered Fang, Scions of the Flame, and Spire Tyrants.
- Fighter cards for nearly every model available to the Grand Alliance: Chaos ranges.
- Rules for three Chaos Allies: Fomoroid Crushers, Ogroid Myrmidons, and Mindstealer Sphiranxes.
- New rules for warbands with mixed Faction Runemarks under the same Grand Alliance and more than one Leader.
- Refined rules to include Monsters in your warband, as well as new abilities to use against them!
- Tables for warrior names, warband origins, and leader backgrounds.
- 4 Chaos Fated Quests, including Spoils of Victory tables for both Honour and Glory.
- 6 Chaos Challenge Battles, including special rules and valuable Spoils.
If you desire nothing more than bloodshed in the name of Chaos, this 112-page softback book is for you.
A copy of the Warcry Core Book is required to make full use of the contents of this